View our Adoptable Cats
All of our cats…
- Have at least 2 series of the distemper vaccine, our younger kittens get 3.
- Are dewormed with pyrantel and praziquantel, dewormed further if needed.
- Get flea treated.
- Are tested for FIV/FeLV.
- Are chipped.
- Ear mite treated if necessary.
How does our adoption process work?
- Step 1: Fill out our application here —> https://communitycatcrew.org/adoption-application/
- Step 2: One of our volunteers will contact you to let you know whether your application was approved or not.
- Step 3: If approved, we will then send your information over to the cats foster you applied for.
- Step 4: That foster will contact you to set up a meet and greet with the cat/kitten.
- Step 5: After the meet and greet, you then contact one of our board member (By Email is best) and let us know you are interested in finalizing the adoption.
- Step 6: We set up a time to finalize the adoption.
A meeting with our cats does not guarantee adoption.